Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baby Shower Kake























This was a baby shower cake that I made for my friends friend. The theme was "chic" and the best thing i could match with that was shopping ofcourse! :) 4 layer marble cake with homemade buttercream icing. mmmmmmmmmmmm....this was my first pair of gumpaste shoes and baby booties. :) Also the first time i have covered a cake board with fondant to give that "fabric" look. i loved this cake! The top pic is of the cake at the actual party. looks great with the decor! I was happy to get to make this cake and be able to work with such a sweet family!







1 comment:

  1. Kasey made this cake for my family. She did an awesome job. Not only was the cake a hit at the baby shower, and did the cake look fabulous...the cake tasted DELICIOUS!

    Thank you Kasey for all your hard work and talent. We appreciate you matching our theme.

    Kudos to you!
    The Palacios/Garcia Family

    ReplyDelete