Thursday, January 28, 2010

Polar bear eating a penguin cake, lofl




















Ok, I must admit this is the most morbid cake ever! lol my friend Alexis came to me and asked me to make this cake for her husbands b-day. When they got married a few years back, he wanted this for his grooms cake, and they could not find anyone to make a polar bear eating a penguin. (go figure, hahhahaha) So once I started making cakes, I guess she figured Id be crazy enough to do this. and sho nuff. I did it! lol Its morbid for sure, but I tried to make it a little comical too to soften the blow. hahahaha







6 comments:

  1. This is sersiously the most awesome cake ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also can't spell today for some reason?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, this is something else alright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think this is the most awesome cake i have ever seen...you seriously need to do more of these!

    ReplyDelete