Thursday, January 28, 2010

New years Kup Kakes, sold at The Mink on New Years eve!











































I was asked by my buddy Joe who was DJ'in with (The Watermarks) at The Mink (midtown Houston, TX) if i wanted to sell my Kup Kakes at the Event that he was putting on with Pegstar Ent. Houston. He wanted to try something different and we both figured that once people started drinking enough, they would get the munchies..tee hee. it was slow going at first, but things definately picked up! I was able to sell all of the 4 dozen Kup Kakes that i made. :) I would like to give very special thanks to Amanda B. and Marlena A., you guys are amazing and I couldnt have done this without your help. Amanda, you are an amzing artist and I am so lucky to have you as my Kake assitant! you make a great sidekick and are great at putting up with all my crap, you completely rock! Thanks again for all of your help! It was an exceptionally COLD COLD COLD night in Houston and we were all freezing, moving in and outside to sell. All in all a successful start to the new year!








No comments:

Post a Comment